Thursday, April 30, 2015

Meet Fran The Bagg lady

Today we would like to introduce you to Fran Boggs
Otherwise know as The Bagg Lady 76


Fran Creats one of a Kind items made from 
upcycled, recycled, repurposed, vintage, rusty
thrifted and found or antique items !!


Farn started creating at a very young age, in her own words

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am an only child and a free spirit! When I was little I played a lot with what we had around our house. My Mom was a single Mom and always worked. Grandma took care of me. Grandma grew up on a farm and always used what she had and would stretch things out. I learned at an early age to recycle, up cycle, re do and repurpose. I was always gonna save the earth!! I learned to hand sew at an early age from her too. Hand sewing takes you back to a more simple time and I mainly hand sew all of my items that I create.

 
You can find Fran on her business page on Facebook here


Visit with her on Pinterest Here


And read about her ventures here on her BLOG


We are delighted that Fran is a part of our team
Be sure to CHECK out her ETSY shop and see what she has for Sale

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! Fran is a wonderful lady and has such adorable creations:)

    ReplyDelete