Thursday, May 7, 2015

This Weeks featured member is Valley Primitives Stitches

This week we want to introduce you to 



You will notice on Kim's photo's below from her ETSY shop
there is a price with a line through it, that folks means she
is having a Sale, so be sure to visit her on etsy 


 Sharing Kim's own words
I opened my Etsy shop in 2008, but I have been creating for a long time. You could say I am a "Jack of all Trades" and master of none :) I have enjoyed the art of stained glass, tole painting, jewelry making, and now stitching.

I find hand stitching to be very relaxing and rewarding. It's also very easy to pack up and take it wherever I am going. All of the pieces that I sell are Hand Made by Me.

I have been blessed with a great talent to make things with my hands and I find great joy when others love what I've made as much as I love making them.








Kims' stitching is so Perfect
so many great gift's for Mom


She has a Sweet sidekick named Jack :)


We hope you will visit her shop

thank you for dropping by today
Every Thursday we feature a Member of our team

2 comments:

  1. what a very lovely presentation! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim does very nice stitching. Her designs and work are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete